Welcome to YoungPro 2018!
Coventry & Warwickshire First’s YoungPro celebrates the breadth and depth of talent within the region’s professional and financial services sector’s next generation of leaders.
There are four award categories:
- Finance (inc. Accountancy, Insolvency & Banking)
- Business Services (inc. IT, Marketing, HR and other business support services)
To be eligible, nominees must be:
- Under 35 years of age.
- Based in Coventry & Warwickshire.
- Entries to the apprentice category must be on a current apprentice contract or scheme.
- Nominations are welcomed from individuals, their peers, colleagues, clients and managers.
Each shortlisted nominee will be interviewed by a panel of judges comprising leaders in the sector. The judges will be looking for superb performance in the workplace, a commitment to the region and the all-important and intangible x-factor.
Click here to download the nomination form. Nominations close on Friday 15 December 2017.
YoungPro 2018 was launched on 26 October 2017 at a reception of the sectors’ leaders at Mallory Court in Warwickshire. The category winners will be announced at a Gala Reception on Friday 26 January 2018 in the wonderful surroundings of St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry.
The overall YoungPro 2018 will be announced at the FirstPro Awards Gala Dinner, taking place on Thursday 19 April 2018 at Coombe Abbey.