Welcome to YoungPro 2020!
Coventry & Warwickshire First’s YoungPro Awards celebrate the breadth and depth of talent within the region’s professional and financial services sector’s next generation of leaders.
Supported by our Headline Sponsor, Band Hatton Button, the category winners will be announced at an Awards dinner on Thursday 6th February 2020 in the stunning surroundings of the Lord Leycester Hospital in central Warwick.
The overall YoungPro 2020 will be announced at the FirstPro Awards Gala Dinner on Thursday 2nd April at Coombe Abbey.
There are five categories:
- Business Services (inc. IT, Marketing, HR and other business support services)
- Contribution to the Community
- Finance (inc. Accountancy, Insolvency & Banking)
To be eligible, nominees must be:
- Under 35 years of age.
- Based in Coventry & Warwickshire.
- Entries to the apprentice category must be on a current apprentice contract or scheme.
- Nominations are welcome from individuals, their peers, colleagues, clients and managers.
Each shortlisted nominee will be interviewed by a panel of judges. The judges will be looking for superb performance in the workplace, a commitment to the region and the all-important and intangible x-factor. Click here to access the nomination form.
Key dates to note:
- 28th October – nominations open
- 6th December – nominations close
- 9th January 2020 – judging interviews
- 6st February 2020 – Awards dinner