Clare Harding Coaching supports law firms and other professional service organisations to develop and retain talent.
Clare Harding is a qualified executive coach who draws on nearly 20 years’ experience as a solicitor, working in international and national law firms and business. Her open, honest and engaging coaching style provides space for reflection which can prompt new thinking, unlock potential and generate clarity, focus and positive change. Clare supports lawyers and other professionals to achieve their goals and move forward in their career.
Clare has had success in helping clients with:
– Working towards a promotion
– Moving into a new position
– Making a career shift
– Developing leadership skills
– Achieving greater self-awareness and role satisfaction
– Identifying and overcoming self-limiting beliefs
– Improving self-confidence
– Exploring strengths and areas for development
– Creating a positive mindset
– Adopting a coaching style to encourage autonomy and responsibility in team members